Thursday, January 15, 2009

Huge Cock Ego






So I was browsing around for 'huge cocks'. Something I usually do every time I come up with something to draw, or after I've completed the drawing. Worried that I might have unconsciously plagiarized someone else's idea. And, I found this picture below. I remember seeing this image a long time ago.
It might have deeply scarred my mind that inspired me to create this?
Dammit, I knew I should have made the worm smaller,
and of course a much bigger cock.
Oh well, there goes my ego!

Size does matter huh? Oh and kids, don't go googling for 'huge cocks' aight?



21 comments:

  1. @Zaini

    :)

    @Milkberry

    My oh my

    @Sue Anna Joe

    Yup, planning to do that one of course! Haha

    @arep

    How huge is your cock? Lol

    @baitycariem

    Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wont googling for a huge cock.
    that sounds so gay.
    (i mean for a guy)
    haha
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. googling fr a HUGE COCK sometime is okay I guess ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh! ayam betina suka ke besar2 mcmni?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahahaha! huge cock! tak sesuwai sangat....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there!
    Busy ke? If you have the time please feel free to know that you've been tagged hehe :P
    ===
    Milkberryland: Google Image Tag

    ReplyDelete
  7. im just keeping the ball rolling.am tagging u!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bila nak update??suka tgk n baca..xsaba dah ni,..lama sgt dah..apa pojek bz sgt nih?

    ReplyDelete
  9. He could be injured. I had to change before I met my contact.
    erotic free pics stories
    lesbian sex stories and pics
    interracial wives stories
    my first gay sex stories
    bestiality stories stuck up
    He could be injured. I had to change before I met my contact.

    ReplyDelete