Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Pously Naie Monologues : One

Once upon a time, there was a girl. All she wanted was a breath of fresh air.

"But that looks nothing like me!" said she to herself.

"So? Is it so wrong to want to be someone else?
Is it so wrong to imagine yourself in a world of your own?
Is it so wrong to be in a world where no one knows who you are?"

Hmm. Thought she. "Perhaps it's not a bad idea after all.
But, will I look like this the next time you draw me?"

"Well, I'll try, but I doubt it would. Because I suck terribly at drawing. I lack of consistency. Besides, I thought that you wanted to live your fantasies, why would you need to look the same? This is your story is it not?
This is your alter ego is it not?
THIS is where you can be whatever you want to be!
You can choose however you want to look."

"So are you saying, this is a lie?" Questioned she to her out of concern.

"It's not a lie. It's a fantasy. Don't tell me you don't fantasize, do you?"

"Indeed I do, all the time. And I love it"

"I love it too."

5 comments:

  1. ni cantik ni gambar- lame punya komen, tapi ikhlas so can lah kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku ingat masa kau tulis 'lame' tu, kau maksudkan lama-old, tapi ejaan ala terkini, lame. Tapi tak masuk akal. Ha ha. Okay, lame dalam erti kata, corny kan? Walaupun komen anda agak lame, aku tetap suka. Terima kasih.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cantik lukisan, kalau aku lukis lagilah suck. huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rambut ikal mayang. Bulu mata lebat. Pipi merah-merah. Bibir mugil. Hidung mancung. Wow. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ryurisora

    Thanks. Lukis je, kadang-kadang tak perlu cantik, tapi ada style tersendiri. Dan paling penting, ada isi. Cakap macam hebat je. Haha.

    @Sue Anna Joe

    If only.

    ReplyDelete