Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Pously Naie Monologues : Three


"Why did you hide the box?"

"What box?"

"You know, THAT box. Where people can put a lot of letters, and words,
words that make up sentences.
"

"Ohh, THAT box. Well, I decided to keep it away. Hide it."

"I can obviously see that. I'm not blind you know.
Hey, you're not answering my question!
WHY DID YOU HIDE THE BOX?"

"Relax. Well, too many letters,
too many words,
too many sentences,
too many secrets.
"

"Secrets?"

"Yes, secrets"

"What kind of secrets?"

"A secret is not a secret if I tell."

"What if, somehow someone finds out your secret?"

"Well, I'll just tell them,
WHAT BOX? I've never seen any box."

"You're lying again."

"No I'm not. I'm just fantasizing."

4 comments:

  1. bermain dengan kata dan gambar sambil membuat orang berfikir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teringat Desperate Housewives yang Bree cerita pasal, keeping all your emotions in a box, and putting it away masa sapa tah tanya pasal cemana kawal perasaan tu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pengejar Masa

    Deep, but not deep enough. He he.

    @mr wilson garden

    Mungkin. Tapi mungkin saja untuk mencantikkan blog.

    @Sue Anna Joe

    Bree, such a character that one!

    ReplyDelete